The game is to write 8 interesting things about me and tag some other photographer friends to do the same. One person said to tag 8 photogs, the other said 4. I'll do 4, cause it's easier.
1. You know that color personality test, where you're a red, white, blue, or yellow? I was ashamed to find that I am a white. Almost completely with a tiny bit of red. I wish I were a blue, someone who does the right thing because they care for others, or a yellow, happy and lively, but I'm a white, who does whatever will lead to a peaceful situation. I'll do whatever I can to avoid conflict.
2. My last name is Robison, not Robinson. I think the mind generally "corrects"
it to be Robinson, because so many people have written it that way in the last few weeks!
3. I secretly long for a close photography friend. Like Sara and Mel from Whitebox, or Nichole V and Jefra. Maybe someday I'll have that.
4. I once had my library card taken away from me as a punishment. It was torture!
5. I love the smell of old books, and the feel of their pages. I can't get into a book if the pages are too slick.
6. I used to belong to a well known online community of baby name nerds. It's one that leans very strongly toward traditional names. I sometimes think about rejoining, but I don't have the time. Or maybe I do. I'm seriously contemplating it today.
7. An image of mine will be published in Wondertime, my favorite parenting magazine in November!
8. I love the smell of clothing dried on the line. In Utah in the summer it takes about 15 minutes to dry a load, so it's quicker than the dryer anyway! I love that.